Acceptable Use Policy
This acceptable use policy ("Policy") sets forth the general guidelines and acceptable and prohibited uses of the fazerdefense.com website ("Website"), "FAZER Defense" mobile application ("Mobile Application") and any of their related products and services (collectively, "Services"). This Policy is a legally binding agreement between you ("User", "you" or "your") and FAZER Defense LLC ("FAZER Defense LLC", "we", "us" or "our"). By accessing and using the Services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a business or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity to this Agreement, in which case the terms "User", "you" or "your" shall refer to such entity. If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, you must not accept this Agreement and may not access and use the Services. You acknowledge that this Agreement is a contract between you and FAZER Defense LLC, even though it is electronic and is not physically signed by you, and it governs your use of the Services.
Prohibited Activities and Uses
You may not use the Services to engage in activity that is illegal under applicable law, that is harmful to others, or that would subject us to liability, including, without limitation, in connection with any of the following, each of which is prohibited under this Policy:
- Disclosing sensitive personal information about others.
- Collecting, or attempting to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent.
- Threatening harm to persons or property or otherwise harassing behavior.
- Manual or automatic credit card or other available payment methods testing using bots or scripts.
- Purchasing any of the offered Services on someone else’s behalf.
- Misrepresenting or fraudulently representing products or services.
- Infringing the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of others.
- Facilitating, aiding, or encouraging any of the above activities through the Services.
Any User in violation of the Services security is subject to criminal and civil liability, as well as immediate account termination. Examples include, but are not limited to the following:- Use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security of the Services. - Intentionally or negligently transmitting files containing a computer virus or corrupted data.
- Unauthorized scanning or monitoring of data on any network or system without proper authorization of the owner of the system or network.
You may not consume excessive amounts of the resources of the Services or use the Services in any way which results in performance issues or which interrupts the Services for other Users. Prohibited activities that contribute to excessive use, include without limitation:
- Deliberate attempts to overload the Services and broadcast attacks (i.e. denial of service attacks).
- Engaging in any other activities that degrade the usability and performance of the Services.
You take full responsibility for maintaining reasonable security precautions for your account. You are responsible for protecting and updating any login account provided to you for the Services.
We reserve our right to be the sole arbiter in determining the seriousness of each infringement and to immediately take corrective actions, including but not limited to:
- Disabling or removing any content which is prohibited by this Policy, including to prevent harm to others or to us or the Services, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
- Reporting violations to law enforcement as determined by us in our sole discretion.
- A failure to respond to an email from our abuse team within 2 days, or as otherwise specified in the communication to you, may result in the suspension or termination of your account.
Suspended and Terminated User Accounts Due to Violations Will Not Be Re-Activated.
Nothing contained in this Policy shall be construed to limit our actions or remedies in any way with respect to any of the prohibited activities. In addition, we reserve at all times all rights and remedies available to us with respect to such activities at law or in equity.
If you have discovered and would like to report a violation of this Policy, please contact us immediately. We will investigate the situation and provide you with full assistance.
Changes and Amendments
We reserve the right to modify this Policy or its terms relating to the Services at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Policy on the Services. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. Continued use of the Services after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Acceptance of This Policy
You acknowledge that you have read this Policy and agree to all its terms and conditions. By accessing and using the Services you agree to be bound by this Policy. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Policy, you are not authorized to access or use the Services.
If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Policy or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to it, you may do so via the contact form or send an email to email@example.com.
This document was last updated on June 27, 2021
Legally, pepper spray can be purchased in all 50 states. Some states have age restrictions and regulate the maximum allowed strength. To find out about restrictions in your state, visit this website: https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/pepper-spray-laws-by-state
TSA states: “One 4 fl. oz. (118 ml) container of mace or pepper spray is permitted in checked baggage provided it is equipped with a safety mechanism to prevent accidental discharge. Self-defense sprays containing more than 2 percent by mass of tear gas (CS or CN) are prohibited in checked baggage.”
Pepper spray is a chemical that inflames the mucus membranes in the eyes, throat, and lungs. The inflammatory agent causes immediate closing of the eyes, difficulty breathing, coughing, and runny nose.
Fazer Defense spray is very effective and is designed with all the stops! With its 125-decibel alarm, blinding lights with 100 lumens, invisible dye, and GPS technology - it’s one of the most effective on the market!
Most pepper sprays last up to 2 years from their manufacture date. Our pepper spray, Fazer Defense, has a 4-year shelf life!
The effects of pepper spray will disable a canine just the same as a human attacker.
There are 14 total sprays with Fazer Defense Spray
Yes! Unlike most pepper sprays, with Fazer Defense, you can use all of the emergency features without triggering the spray!
The invisible dye is mixed in with the pepper spray so that when it marks an attacker, police will easily be able to identify the suspect with a black light.